Accenture is looking for an experience resource for the role of Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) consultant to expand its market-wide Identity and Access Management team.
As a Consumer Identity and Access Management Consultant, the candidate will be expected to:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services.
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
- Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Good understanding of the Consumer Identity and Access Management (EIAM) landscape
- Ability to develop innovative automated solutions to accelerate CIAM project delivery
- Knowledge of how to install and configure CIAM solutions
- Ability to implement CIAM processes and rollout CIAM solutions to cater for client needs
- Self-driven with good execution skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops in organisations of varying sizes
- Good understanding of LDAP, Directory server, SQL and Database concepts
- Experience on standards such as SCIM, OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML, REST
- Understanding of Web Application Security Architecture
- Build positive relationships with key technical stakeholders to help deliver with quality and pace to clients
- Strong experience of multiple PAM projects using any of the leading PAM vendor products
- Medium to Large scale SI Transformation project experience/Release Planning
- Programme transformation experience in global delivery model
- Understanding of consulting, automation, delivery
- Industry relationships with leading product vendors
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done attitude
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP) based architecture and delivery experience
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies
- DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools
- Experience on Agile delivery
Set yourself apart:
- Proven track record of delivering at pace and with quality
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working in a Big4 advisory
- Security qualifications including CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
What’s in it for you?
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in a very visible cross-market role within Accenture
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and development a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focusses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to organisation’s environments and data, in three main identity vectors:
Consumer identity: securing customers’ identities streamlining their access across the client’s ecosystem and supporting analytics to generate new insights Workforce identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to enterprise applications and streamlining their access Privileged identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access for privileged individuals and applications to critical assets and data.
From a Customer Identity perspective, our services include:
- Customer Identity access management maturity assessment
- Customer Identity access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Customer IAM solutions
- Integration of Customer IAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of application onboarding factory
- CIAM programme management
- CIAM change management
- CIAM solution operations and support
In our team, the ideal candidate will be:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Security Technical Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Cloud Security Solutioning and Sales Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Industrial and OT Cybersecurity Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.