For Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, and Tirgu Mures office, we are looking for dynamic, proactive and experienced Linux Software Developer, who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
What will you do?
- Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle;
- Manage the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality and, in case of issues, help it to identify innovative and highly performant solutions;
- Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
- Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities.
What Makes the Difference
- Extensive experience in setting up embedded Linux platforms
- Software development experience in C/C++ (min 3 years)
- Development experience with Android Open Source Project
- Good knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, CAN or Ethernet)
- Willingness to work with hardware interfaces
- Good knowledge in git
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Ability to work directly with (technical) customers
- Fluent English language skills
Nice to have:
- Embedded expertise and experience in automotive software development
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Good knowledge of Rust
What’s in it for you?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Individuality, authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
BE Yourself, Make a Difference
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.