Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are looking for proactive and adaptable Test Automation Engineers to take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement test automation and test processes for our client’s platform
- Defining, developing and leading solution processes that support users’ interfaces on mobile, web and desktop applications
- Create automated solutions and QA in workflow within cross-functional teams
- Building systems around testing
What MAKES THE DIFFERNCE?
- Experience with integration with CI / CD systems
- Experience with development and is interested in continuous improvement
- Experience with Python or other programming languages
- Drive to build a strong professional environment and share knowledge.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with development, and/or has worked closely on the development process in
collaboration with development teams
- Knowledge of Python, Squish, Postman and API test, Continuous Integration systems.
- Knowledge of principles within Test Data Management.
- ISTQB certification.
- Good experience with Git.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time
About Accenture Industrial Software Solutions
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team.
About Industry X, Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 492,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
- Trainings, Courses and an extensive Online library
- Comprehensive career development plan, help from a Career Counselor
- Maternity / Paternity benefits: birth bonus, reducing working schedule
- Medical health & dental subscription
- Sports activities through 7Card and support from internal communities
- Massage every workday in designated locations
- Counseling services through Employee assistance program
- Employee shares purchase plan - buy Accenture shares with 15% discount
- Referral bonus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.