We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
As a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Technical Consultant, you will be part of our MOM Delivery team and your role will be to develop and implement WEB based software solutions by configuring it to meet our client specific requirements.
A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
What will you do?
Get familiar with one or more MES solutions provided by our partners
Development, configuration, testing and deployment of the MES solution
Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
Work as part of a local or geographically distributed team
Responsible for MES software integration with systems like ERP, PLM, APS, LIMS and other Control Systems
Building custom reports using various reporting tools
Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Scrum methodology
Short-term project based business travel when require
What makes the difference?
- Bachelor/MS of Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
- +1 years experience developing database driven web sites/applications
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web development, constraints and issues
- Basic database knowledge (SQL, Oracle)
- Practical experience in software development using C# , ASP.NET or Java
- Technical/Functional experience in MES or other manufacturng related software is considered an advantage
- Previous project experience involving Development, Configuration, Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
- Experience working in a Windows Server/IIS environment
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
- Manufacturing Industry experience is considered a plus (Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food& Beverages, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented, multicultural environment
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.