The Contact Center Agent is responsible for processing and resolving all inbound mails for the contact center of our French client from the insurance industry.
You will have the opportunity to:
· Work with one of our 3 biggest insurance companies & banks from France;
· Be part of a professional, dynamic, young and team-oriented work environment;
· Process all request received from the clients, providing information regarding their request – you will have visibility over the back office team’s activity in order to provide details to the clients;
· Prioritizes tasks and workload;
· Offer support on specific steps related to the above-mentioned processes with prior clear guidance from our side.
Work schedule: 09:30 – 18:30, Monday to Friday, with 1h lunch break.
· Fluency in French
· Very good problem solving, analysis skills and attention to details;
· Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Previous work experience in Customer Service or Back Office activities is a plus;
· General insurance knowledge or economical background is a plus;
· Available to work full time;
· Team player and proactive.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.