Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara and Tg. Mures Offices, we are looking for dynamic, reliable and experienced Java Developers which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts;
- Interact with our clients to understand their needs;
- Participate in high level estimates for large work packages;
- Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases;
- Assist juniors to develop for the next career level;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- 2+ years of Java development experience;
- Deep knowledge of multiple Java frameworks (Spring, Java EE, EJB, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and application servers (Glassfish, Tomcat);
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, PostgresSQL, Oracle and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate);
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (OpenShift, AWS);
CI / CD pipelines (Jenkins);
Profiling/monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, JVisualVM);
Object oriented analysis and design using design patterns;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment;
- Fluency in English (written and oral);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.