HR & Corporate Services
The HR & Corporate Services category is responsible for ensuring Accenture has the best supply chain to deliver its business objectives in Human Resources, Finance, Legal and Professional Services
The CPS/HR Sourcing & Contracting Associate Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of services to stakeholders and category leads including but not limited to strategic sourcing, competitive bids, contract negotiations, supplier performance management, price management, savings/compliance reporting, continuous improvement and ongoing cost reductions, supply market monitoring, and issue resolution.
The CPS/HR Sourcing & Contracting Associate Manager
• Lead sourcing exercises including RFIs and RFPs in the delivery of the category strategy and market unit objectives
• Lead upfront market research and supplier identification for category projects
• Serve as a core services category lead for legal, HR, benefits, marketing, and finance under their umbrella
• Knowledge of HR space especially benefits
• Executing contract agreements, building business cases, need experience in RFIs and RFPs
• Running sourcing opportunities like RFPs, managing suppliers, category spends, and dealing with contracts
• Business partner stakeholders to ensure delivery is aligned to procurement and stakeholder objectives
• Work collaboratively with suppliers and stakeholders to lead, communicate and support sourcing and category management activities
• Provide analysis for necessary sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
• Build trusted partnerships with our supplier panel to deliver our strategy and market unit objectives
• Manage KPI reporting of supplier performance, and identify opportunities for data to improve the delivery of our category strategy
• Perform total cost of ownership analyses for the evaluation of continuous cost improvement projects
• Gather monthly performance-related data and prepare executive reports and presentations
• Support supply market research for your category
• Support sales & business development, spend & contract analysis, and category planning activities
• Perform numerous complex problem-solving functions to ensure customer satisfaction with Accenture’s services
• Ensure communication flows between the relevant functions at a local and global level that are involved in delivering the category strategy
• Develop excellent working relationships with customer stakeholders at both the corporate and business unit level
• Support P2P processes as required in delivery of procurement services to key category stakeholders.
• Proactively present recommendations for efficiency, innovative ideas, cost optimisation strategies, and new ways of working to the customer/stakeholder in an advisory capacity.