The Processing Analyst analyze and prepare various MIS reports, work on cost variance activity, raise PR, Follow-up to release PO, Process invoices, identify vendor invoice submission issues/challenges, coordinate with vendor to resolve disputes, validate the outstanding, interact & work with other internal teams to enable vendor invoicing, follow up with vendor for invoice submission, track invoice until disbursement. Requires Interaction with Vendors / internal business stakeholders on a regular basis & escalate as appropriate to focus & achieve the business outcome of resolving vendor payment disputes. Deliver Workplace services within agreed time, quality, and cost.
• Prepare, monitor, and validate Purchase Orders for accurate and timely payment processing.
• Audit invoices and its supporting documents for accurate and timely payment processing and project cost charging.
• Validate transaction details, review requirements completion/adherence before endorsing them to vendors. Follow-up for Invoice submission & Accrual/Re-accrual tracking.
• Identify vendor invoice submission issues/challenges, co-ordinate with vendor to resolve disputes, handle the case end to end
• Liase between internal Business stakeholders & vendors to confirm service & follow up with vendor for invoice submission on a regular basis
• Track invoice submission, co-ordinate with various internal business stakeholders for approvals & follow up until disbursement, ensuring accurate documentation and strict adherence to timelines.
• Track transactions completion, prepare and validate reports such as but not limited to accrual, reconciliation, delinquent payments, salary deduction and manual payment.
• Respond to customer and/or vendor billing inquiries, liaise between stakeholders to resolve disputes and chase vendor/requestor/approver for accurate and timely payment processing and expense charging.
• Experience working in workplace related tools or process is an added advantage.
• Demonstrated, well-developed verbal and written communication skills; Customeroriented; seeks solutions that will provide value to end-user
• Raise or escalate cases that do not have or do not fit yet in existing practice and process documentation.
• Document transactions according to established process documentation and/or as required based on business requirement.
• Enhance and improve operational workflow and performance.
• Validate and process transactions based on various sources, such as but not limited to, service request tickets, trackers/tools, invoices, transaction receipts or documentation.
• Resolve discrepancies and/or disputes according to established processes and policies.
• Track, monitor and complete transactions from request to payment.
• Raise or escalate transactions that are inaccurate and/or aging.
• Generate and validate reports for various business requirements, such as but not limited to status reports, scorecards, dashboards, etc.
• Actively participate in all process improvements stages: conceptualization, implementation and continuous process improvements.
• Operate according to established process and guidelines of Accenture Operations Excellence (OPEX).
• Learns new applications, technologies, and skills through intensive hands-on experience.
• Respond to the unique reporting requirements of the Operations/Cross functional departments on real-time /