Accenture Mobility within Corporate Services &
Sustainability runs one of the world’s largest corporate
travel programs covering business travel, assignments and
events across 120 countries. We provide a world-class
service that allows our travellers to focus on what matters
The Premium Service Advisor role is a global role and
part of the Mobility function within Corporate Services &
Sustainability. The Premium Service Advisor is a talent
mobilization interlock with the HR Market/Services leads
and global and local Mobility experts for enabling talent
across country borders within our policy construct. The
Premium Service Advisor is aligned by the business to
provide counsel and expertise, partnering with Leadership
and HR Partners on mobility operational delivery.
The Premium Service Advisor provides premium services
to all ML1-5 long term assignments and transfers,
including overseeing business case development,
investment and ROI development/discussion/approvals
and is responsible for case management of such
assignments between Home HR, Host HR, Business
Leaders, & Assignee. The Case Manager provides expert
guidance and support to business leadership and HR
Partner. In addition, the Sr. Case Manager is SPOC for
mobility education, knowledge, and escalations for the
business. The Case Manager will also be the high touch
support for special programs and services such as V&A
Mobility and local pilot programs.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the
• Lead Mobility Premium services for Market of
responsibility, including Market MD approval
process, executive summaries, process
improvements and escalations.
• Act as main point of contact for Market business
and HR leadership related to premium services.
• Deliver premium support for senior level
assignees and accompanying family members.
• Deliver premium support for Mobility special
programs and services.
• Manage all leadership assignments as the POC
for leadership, assignee and HR Partners and
coordinating with MU delivery to provide a
seamless high touch service.
• Partner with leaders, HRBPs, and Mobility
Market/MU leads to ensure talent mobilization
plans meet business priorities.
• Develop a strong knowledge of Accenture mobility
policies, researching policy details as needed in
order to provide key data insights for applying
• Review cost estimates, explaining cost estimate
in detail to sponsors and accountable for
responding to all queries from the business and
• Coordinate exceptions with business sponsor, MU
team and Global Policy team.
• Provide local expertise knowledge and guidance
to business leadership thus ensuring compliancy
to local policies and laws.
• Build relationships with cross-functional groups
that the Premium Service Advisor interacts with
(e.g., Finance, Mobility Policy, Employment Tax,
Legal, MU Delivery, HR for Leadership, Total
• Serve as point of contact for the MU Extended
Premium team members to ensure consistency of
high touch care throughout assignment/transfer
lifecycle by providing training and guidance.
• Build strong business acumen and awareness of
business growth plans, priority focus areas and
• Take ownership of Mobility Executive/Stakeholder
power-point presentations, Quarterly decks, etc.
• Build strong relationships with MU HR Partner’s,
joining calls to build knowledge of the priorities
and growth plans for headcount.
• Work to develop Premium Service Advisory
Associate Managers within the team by providing
guidance, training, and career counseling.
• Participate in special projects as needed.
Maximize team productivity to ensure high quality
deliverables within deadlines.