As part of Accenture’s Corporate Functions group, the Corporate Services & Sustainability organization has highly skilled, experienced, and diverse professionals, bringing together internal services and infrastructure providers across Accenture’s businesses acting as agile business partners delivering innovative, customer-centric services and strategic insights. Our team is committed to compliance, business continuity, and the safety and security of our people, facilities, and information, while being environmentally responsible in our actions and operations. Some of the major business functions working under One Corporate Services & Sustainability include: Real Estate, Data Privacy and Information Security, Environmental Management and Sustainability, Global Asset Protection, Global Business Resiliency Services, Local Technology Services, Mobility, Records & Information Management, Procurement Plus, Workplace for Geographic Services. Find more information about Corporate Services & Sustainability in: https://in.accenture.com/geographicservices/
About Strategy, Programs and Activations: Within Corporate Services & Sustainability, our Strategy, Programs and Activations (SP&A) team is made up of uniquely skilled individuals who mobilize to solve complex problems across Accenture’s Corporate Functions and geographies. The broader team is broken down into the following functions:
- Relationships, Programs & Projects***
- Innovation & Intelligence
- Survey Solutions & Insights
- Risk & Compliance
- CS&S IT Strategy and Platforms
- Market Unit Partnerships
The RP&P team enables organization performance and achieving strategic program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. Demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction. for example, we may partner with This model allows us to continuously learn and improve our skillsets while also putting us on the forefront of the highest priority challenges for Accenture – for example, our team was called upon to figure out how we ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and we play an integral role in ensuring environmental sustainability throughout decision making. The opportunities in SP&A are endless!
- Coordindate and assess requirements with different teams within Accenture.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather and analyze operational information
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Plan, develop and track deliverables including project activities, communications, stakeholder engagement
- Monitoring and ensuring activities, timelines are followed
- Able to follow a structured methodology on Project Management Process
- Articulating benefit realization against original business case at conclusion of projects