· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience (minimum 2 years)
· Demonstrate a spirit of collaboration in all we do
· Ability to interact with multiple points of contact across functional groups at various career levels
· Proactive, motivated, and driven to make a difference within the team
· Accountable and engaged
· Attention to detail and high-quality work outputs · Well organized with program management skills