Provide sales process support to client teams, leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture Practitioners in navigating the company's internal sales processes. Support S&PP Leadership and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S&PP service areas.
Critical services include the support of opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and internal sales processes/tools support for client teams.
This position reports to Sales & Pricing Performance Sales Operations Leadership, Senior Managers, or Managers. Note that depending on your specific responsibilities you may also be aligned to and take direction from business leadership role(s).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Be an individual contributor with ability to balance multiple competing priorities with guidance
- May supervise and be a people lead for a team with oversight from a manager
- Help create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
- Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
- Provide input into the creation of operational processes
- Demonstrate knowledge of supporting tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility
- Have an understanding where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture