Centers of Expertise (COEs) are responsible for designing, building and communicating HR policies, processes and programs that deliver the long term HR strategy and goals of our business. The HR Total Rewards CoE is managing Accenture’s global rewards strategy, philosophy, global processes, programs, and policies ‘end to end’ and center led to ensure a consistent approach and experience for our people working for Accenture across the globe.
The ‘CoE Total Rewards Partner’ team consists of multiple total rewards experts across countries who are the main strategic partner for global rewards process stakeholders in the Markets, Market Units and Services to;
• Provide stakeholders with visibility to global rewards processes, helping them to navigate responsibilities and collaborate & engage with others
• Work closely with local rewards teams to deliver our global rewards processes consistently (center led) and to connect global strategy to the local context to activate our rewards strategy locally
• Act as a key conduit between the CoE and the local rewards teams that are responsible for the actual rewards process
• Collaborate effectively with the functional disciplines of the CoE (e.g., Market Intelligence, Executive Compensation,
Compensation Strategy & Design) to provide guidance and share best practices with local teams along the end to end rewards process
• Design and deliver specific global rewards services such as Sales or V&A rewards
The CoE Total Rewards Partner Associate Manager works with… supports the broader TR Partner team to navigate with internal clients efficiently through the annual standard rewards process as well on major global rewards projects and initiatives, including but not limited to:
• Assist with business transitions: Identify future landscape of groups or individuals being remapped to a new job or
• Competitive pay insights: Analytics on how groups are positioned to market to assist the business to respond to attrition, retention and growth challenges.
• Advise on rewards programs: Create or modify a rewards program to solve for specific business challenges, such as the
Certification Bonus to reward our people for attaining & retaining in-demand certifications
• Pay and benefits client reporting, compliance and audit responses: To support Accenture’s client contract obligations.
• Provide expertise as an SME in total rewards principles, strategy and design
• Support reward interventions, coordinating with CoE and MU teams as required (off-cycle rewards actions, targeted
interventions and harmonization)
• Coordinate responses from discipline pillars within the CoE to questions raised by Global Services
Coaching, enabling and supporting different HR teams to understand global process requirements and timelines (e.g. Annual planning, compensation administration), while helping to resolve issues.
• It is expected that the Partners Associate Manager will have the ability to quickly understand any issues/challenges, make suggestions on how to approach them, build the tools to execute the solutions, while always being very detail-focused to ensure accuracy within tight time constraints
•In addition, this role will be expected to drive or contribute to special projects and initiatives in the Rewards Strategy space, collaborating with agility and flexibility across our team, to contribute to our global rewards strategy, programs or processes while ensuring continued alignment with our overall HR talent strategy and agenda.