Japanese Bilingual Analyst (Part Time)
Mandaluyong Job No. r00147029
- Send & respond to emails via MS Outlook, attend teleconference calls using MS Teams, take screenshots and copy & paste screen sections to electronic documents, etc.
- Resources should have professionalism like reporting & leaving work on time; speedy, accurate, quality execution of assigned tasks; attention to details and ability to do self-checking.
- Follow desktop procedures (DTP) and seek advice from immediate supervisor in case of any DTP deviations encountered etc.
- Nihongo reading, writing, and speaking skills is a must
- Native speaker – Japanese national
- N3-N1 JLPT/JNAT certification (CERTIFICATION must be provided)
- Candidate with no JLPT/JNAT certificate must take the language assessment provided by Accenture
- MS Windows and Computer skills is also a must. Accenture will provide PC with MS Windows OS
- Candidate must agree to work 6 days in a month( 1st to 5th working day and last working days of each month, 1st and 2nd working day and last four working days of each month)
- Working Days: Monday-Friday and following Japan holiday calendar
- Working Hours: Morning shift