- Facilitate process improvement and assist business owners in improving existing process performance through analysis, experience and employee input in a project environment
- Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
- Assist organization in the creation, monitoring, measurement and analysis of standardized processes
- Support the development and implementation of a formal management review of Key Performance/Operating results, and train and coach all functional areas on measurement principles
- Provide support/input to weekly and/or monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and review meetings
- Facilitate and/or participate in cross functional Process Improvement Initiatives and root cause analysis
- Implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices and support ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the organization
- Provide support to develop support assets, e.g., tracking tool for operational excellence success stories, tracking of root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.
- Communicate to key management stakeholders on salient quality issues and business opportunities
- Willing to consider Yellow Belt trained/certified; Value Stream Mapping (any process improvement experience regardless of any statistical tool experience)
- At least one (1) year of experience handling a project in a client facing role: BPO and Shared Services industry not required, open to other industries and highlighted those in Automotive
- Open to Individual Contributor candidates; Handling clients isn't required and must focus on how candidates are able to communicate effectively, handle certain situations and thoroughly express knowledge on six sigma. Applicants with experiences in dealing and leading internal projects are acceptable.