· Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
· Minimum of 4 years of work experience
· Prior scheduling experience, consulting experience or Accenture HR experience
· Excel skills
· Good communicate on and relationship management skills
· Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
· Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
· Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
· Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, location, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand.
· Comfortable learning to use reporting tools and conduct analysis
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Problem solving/research
· Customer service/customer relationship management
· Quality assurance/thoroughness
· Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
· Comfortable working in office and virtually
· Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
· Advocate for inclusion and diversity
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting;
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting;
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.