Care Management Analyst
Works with a client physician and their care team to compete documentation of clinic visits/encounters. QDS support healthcare providers and their patients by using an artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits.
The AI technology platform combined with QDS save time for providers by delivering accurate and complete documentation of a patient visit/encounter. Medical summary documentation includes patient history, physical exams, radiological findings, assessments, and treatment plans.
• Active, unrestricted Philippine or India registered nurse license
• Minimum of three (3) months of prior working experience as an India or the Philippine registered nurse in a clinical setting is required
o Three (3) months is the equivalent of 480 hours of clinical setting working experience as an India or Philippine registered nurse
o Working experience as a registered nurse means holding an active, unrestricted Philippine or India registered nurse license while providing direct patient care
o Clinical setting includes inpatient hospital, outpatient hospital, dialysis center, ambulatory, or primary care clinic
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English includes advance proficiency in grammar and spelling
• Excellent listening skills with ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians/providers, their staff, and patients
• Must pass US (United States) Berlitz B2 level (Philippines)
• Achieve passing score on Talegent Assessment
• Type a minimum of 35 words per minute (WPM)
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office 365 and work productivity/support tools
• Proficient data entry and computer skills with ability to navigate multiple programs/systems and learn additional computer programs as required to perform role
• Successful completion of Quality Documentation Specialist Program. Successful completion is defined as meeting minimum post-training knowledge assessment score(s) and competencies.