Talent Planning & Operations Partner provides an insights-led approach to analyze, manage and forecast talent flow to meet changing business dynamics. People in these roles enable the business to make effective supply/demand balancing and affordable talent planning decisions by inter-connecting talent metrics.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Coordinate with finance to manage payroll growth against revenue growth
- Create and develop capacity plans that are affordable, executable and business-relevant
- Forecast key supply / demand metrics to support dynamic talent decision-making
- Develop recommendations to headcount and supply / demand challenges for business implementation
- Investigate, evaluate results and analyse data to provide insights and support for supply/demand-related processes and chargeability management to HR Service Delivery Leads, HR Partner Leads and the business
- Collaborate with Talent Scout / Talent Connector Lead on supply / demand balancing.
- Inter-connect talent metrics and reports to draw logical inferences collaborating with Talent Futurists and HR Partner Leads (e.g. anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and supply / demand imbalances before there is a negative impact to the business)
- Support MU HR and business leads to understand MU’s talent actions, so as to understand and provide advice on MU buy , build, borrow strategy for supporting business growth plans and key talent dimensions ie Attrition , Reskilling, New Skilling , subcontractor usage , offshore sourcing (GCP) etc.
- Provide insights on future workforce size and pyramid mix.
- Able to provide demand and supply data analysis by leverage existing SD tools such as SD dashboard, PAT etc, and provide advice to MU TP&O lead for driving demand supply balances especially across areas of Strategic Growth Priorities
- Strong analytical ability on chargeability analysis and able to figure out root causes of chargeability challenges and work on mitigation plan.
- Responsible for effective service: Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc. Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with MU HR teams