Time and Expense Associate
• Be responsible for time and expense operation process including time report processing, error handling, suspense, time adjustment, and ensure the team's operation deliverables, address issues and escalate appropriately.
• Monitor time report uploading status, generate database and SAP reports, investigate case and escalate to FPA or APM if needed
• Clear processing and transfer errors based on global error resolution list, manually process the missing time and expense data into SAP, communicate with employee about the error, investigate the root cause and then contact HR, PA, BDA, country controller to solve the issue, work on vacation mass upload, G/L reconciliation and balance clearance, vendor account checking.
• Generate suspense report, and guide employee to clear suspense on database or help to clear from SAP if needed, prepare suspense report to team lead and analyze data as needed.
• Work on time adjustment request following policies, do policy threshold and approval checking, communicate with requestor, perform WBS correct, distributed payroll correction in SAP, responsible for mass time adjustment approval audit, prepare management reports.
• Answer employee inquiries in ServiceNow and escalate to SME or team lead if needed.
• Collect RNC information and generate reversal list, work with global RNC contact on RNC reporting. Communicate with employee, their supervisor and PA on RNC records.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Minimum 6 months of experience relevant to finance operations (AP/AR/RTR) across industries
2. Good communication skills
3. Knowledgeable and trained on MS Office Application (Excel – Pivot table, vlookup)
4. Open to undergraduates with relevant experience
5. SAP knowledge/experience not required