1770-Business Interlock Senior Analyst
The Capability Development Instructor Senior Analyst is responsible for the overall capability development program in specific business units in Accenture Operations (specifically F&A biz unit). He/She is expected to provide direct support to business unit(s) of high complexity.
His/Her responsibilities include:
• Directing/Conducting the needs assessment cycle
• Aligning and managing business needs with solutions, quality, etc.
• Designing and developing capability development solutions
• Coordinating or delivering capability development events
• Checking, analyzing and evaluating of data and training results
• Collaborating with other internal teams line Delivery Team, Mobilization, Operations, and other teams to ensure proper and smooth training are being delivered
- Candidate should have 2 to 3 years F&A Background (OTC and/or PTP and/or RTR)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledgeable in Financial Reporting (Good to have)
- Knowledge in MS Excel functions is required
- Trainer experience is preferred but not required as long as they have F&A experience and willing to be trained as trainers.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage but not required
- Open to BPO and Non-BPO experience
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license is an advantage but not required, with 0-1 years of experience (fresh graduates and fresh board exam passers are welcome to apply)
- Banking Industry can be accepted as long as the background is in F&A and Financial Reporting & Analysis