Country Controllership Specialist
• Prepares Journal Entries in accordance with relevant local and global standards including, but not limited to meeting both internal and external requirements while fostering key relationships with delivery stakeholders both locally and globally.
• Reconciles assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations that prepared timely and possesses the required quality.
• Reviews Purchase Requisitions regarding general ledger use and correctness of tax requirements.
• Identify and participate in Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
• Must have at least 7 years of Finance and Accounting experience
• Must have at least 3 years supervisory experience
• Strong background in an extensive ERP environment • Highly proficient in handling of large data