• Assist Accenture executives in navigating the company's internal sales processes.
• Support opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and process/application support for client teams.
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility and under supervision
• Provide feedback on operational processes
• Be familiar with Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them
• Be familiar with supporting tools and processes
• Have a basic understanding of where Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.