- Detailed Review of all Income Tax Entries and Tax Disclosure in the Financial Statements
- Assists Tax Specialist in managing and supervising day to day activities of the Tax reporting team
- Assists Country Tax team in disposing tax queries from third party consultants related to Tax operations.
- Monitor and prepare Global Tax Reporting requirements through OneSource - Forecast, Provision, True-Up and Others
- Manage and respond to stakeholderâ€™s tax queries
- Manage and respond to tax queries from other departments.
- Review adjusting entries related to taxes
- Manages the preparation of various schedules and working papers for BIR audits
- Review and monitors the timeliness of booking monthly tax reconciling items. Request approval from AI Controller on long outstanding recon items.
- Details review of the reconciliation of various tax accounts for the current year (returns vs. books) pre-requisite for year-end alpha listing for employees.
- Manages and monitors compliance w
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.