- With experience in developing applications using Java
- Good grasp of Object Oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Android applications using the Android SDK and tools like Android Studio or Eclipse ADT
- Good grasp of Android concepts and standards related to user interface standards, data storage, encryption, security and performance
- With knowledge and experience working with web services like SOAP or REST
- At least 1 year experience in a developer role working on enterprise or server applications using Java or J2EE and related technologies like Spring on top of the mobile development experience
- Has personally published mobile applications to Google Play or Amazon Store
- With experience in developing mobile applications using a cross platform tool or framework such as Kony Mobile, PhoneGap or Cordova or Appcelerator
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.