1. Financial Stress testing
• Perform root cause analysis by investigating the issues/defects and doing data and process analysis
• Recommend fixes or workaround
• Perform ad hoc data analysis to support Client’s Risk Analytics Team’s queries and requests
• Contribute to system enhancements and process automation by working on basic to medium development work
• Ensure test system outages/problems are reported immediately and followed up
• Report progress at regular status report meetings
• Develop Applications using SAS
- Strong knowledge of SAS tools
- Strong working knowledge in Base SAS, SAS App Dev Studio, SAS or Connect, SAS Integration Technologies. Certification in SAS Foundation, SAS Analytics, SAS Administration, SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence, SAS Integration Developer will have added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of SAS Information Map, to create reports using SAS stored process, SAS WRS and SAS InfoMaps, to configure SAS portal, to create users, manage user permission using Management Console
- Should be conversant with job scheduling using SAS LSF or any other scheduling tool
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems
- Preferably with experience in working in Agile Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.