• Level 2 and 3 support for Incident Management such as:
> Issue Investigation
> Coordination with the client’s power users
> Execution and testing fixes
> Migration of fixes into production
• Handle problem management to eliminate recurring incidents and to maximize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
• Execute service requests related to configuration changes for SAP FI / CO modules based on predefined service request catalogue as per defined approval process
SAP FICO Configuration Analyst for System Implementations
• Involved in process, functional and technical design activities
• Involved in analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes
• Creates functional and technical requirements as an input to application design
• Develop and tests detailed functional and technical designs for business solution components
• Involved in application build, test, and deploy activities
• Plan and executes data conversion activities
• Initiates test planning and execution such as:
> Pre Go-Live
> Post Go live training
- Preferably with experience in using SAP Financial Accounting or Controlling modules
- Willing to be trained for IT roles for SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling
- Good Communication and people skills
- Good client centricity
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.