• Executes the following activities:
- Database refresh to non-production DB
- Work closely with affected parties to resolve issues
- On-call support based on project agreement
- Daily database health check monitoring, tuning and minor SQL reviews
- Capacity planning and execution
- Quarterly access review
- Database optimization
- Database security admin
- Deployments to production
• Assist Apps team on data verification
• Responsible in performance test planning and execution
• Apply patches as mandated by project/vendor
• Monitor and fix table locking/blocking
• Monitor alerts and fix issues
• Creates, updates, delete SSI packages and stored procedures
- Preferably with experience using Oracle e-Business Suite Release 12
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.