• Protect corporate network based information assets from intentional or accidental destruction or modification while minimizing the impact upon those who need legitimate access to computer and communications systems and data
• Understand client requirements and processes/procedures used to deliver service following standard company practices.
• Maintain contact with vendors regarding security system updates, products, and maintenance agreements
• Review solutions of recommended products, applications and infrastructure to uphold Company Security Measures
• Work with Risk Management and Audit Organizations to identify document and resolve corporate risks
• Responsible for documentation and working with stakeholders for Access Standardization project
2. Able to proficiently operate computer software and hardware for data manipulation, analysis and presentation purposes
3. Experience in firewalls and related security tools such as IPS, IDS, and antivirus
4. Experience with encryption techniques and developing or maintaining security policies a plus
5. Knowledge of ITIL
6. Background in Problem Solving and Escalation Management, Technology Troubleshooting, Cost Management, Operational Excellence, Operations Management, Project Management and Resource Management
7. Experience in Infrastructure Assessment, Infrastructure Architecture and Design
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Mandarin Security Architect
Posted 19 days ago
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Security Architect
Posted 19 days ago
Security Engineer (Thailand Based)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.