- Work with Application Architects/Business Process Architects/Specialists and other - System Specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
- Create operational documentation for the Application
- Coordinate work with other Systems Specialists on and across Applications
Provide application/technical support as required, in a timely manner
- Review and understand the Application workplan
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Provide input to assist in determinin
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.