• Develop and coach an effective user and super-user community
• Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
• Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations
• Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
• Participate in the design a high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements
• Provide analysis, problem resolution and improvement plans for in-scope client applications supported by Accenture
• Create/Review Functional Designs, Test Plans and Configuration plans for in-scope client applications supported by Accenture
2. At least years supply chain or manufacturing or inventory management or financials experience
3. Full cycle Oracle EBS SCM or Financials implementation or major upgrade experience
4. Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple Oracle eBusiness suite modules
5. Experience with Oracle Implementation Methodology, Business Process Engineering and or similar ERP implementation methodologies
6. Systems Development Life Cycle proficiency
7. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.