• Attend incident request, change order and problem tickets using the agreed SLA.
• Create Users and assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need
• Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Oracle etc.
• Design database Backup and Restoration Strategy
• Monitor database backups once created and ensure that backups are being performed regularly
• From time to time recover the databases to a specific point of time, as per the requests
• Setup High-Availability as part of Disaster Recovery Strategy for the Databases
• Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fix the issues
• Monitoring and Performance Tuning; Database level (Database settings and options) and query tuning
• Document major changes to the SQL Servers
• Perform Escalated task and manage the Team in Terms of mitigation/how to adress issues
• Take charge in deployment of resources
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Experience in Performance Tuning of Database, MS SQL Server
Background in Migration of Database, Back Up, Database Patching, Replication, Mirroring, Log Shipping, Failover CLustering, Restore and Recovery
Expereince in MS SQL Server 2005,2008,2012,2014
Background in SQL Server Reporting Services, Stored Procedures and TSQL
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.