* Involved in analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes
* Creating functional / technical requirements as an input to application design
* Developing and testing detailed functional / technical designs for business solution components
* Involved in application build, test and deploy activities
* Planning and executing data conversion activities
* Driving test planning and execution (Pre-Go- Live, UAT and Post Go-Live Training)
2 Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
3. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
4. Desire to work in an information systems environment
5. Excellent communication skills both in written and oral
6. At least 2 years of experience in SAP SD Sales Order Management
7. Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.