• Analyze functional designs to assess interface requirements and its complexity
• Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable.
• Creation of interface Technical Design specific to SAP PI.
• Creation of Design objects (Data types, Message types, Service Interfaces, Mappings, etc)
• Creation of Directory objects (Determinations, Channels, Agreements, etc)
• Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
• Work with the business process team, client team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
• Perform Unit/Component Testing
• Participate in Integration testing
• Provide support during UAT
• Provide support on deployment preparations
2. At least 3 years IT related work experience
3. Extensive knowledge and working experience in handling SAP particularly SAP-PO-PI and APIs Development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.