• Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
• Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with both the architectural design and the business needs.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• Must have at 4-5 years relevant work experience in Java Enterprise Edition
• Knowledgeable in software development design patterns
Nice to have:
• Background in Spring Framework AOP-DI, Spring Framework DI, SQL, Spring Boot, Eclipse, Intelli-J, DB Design, UML Designs Write, UML Design Read, Jenkins, Junit, Docker
• Experience in JPA, Mocking, Mockito, Transactions, Jmeter, SOAP services, JSON, SonarQube, Amazon Web Service, JSON, Spring Cloud
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.