• Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle and batch reporting subsystem
• Work with LAN/Network personnel to ensure compatibility with LAN applications and peripheral hardware to provide end users with reliable and stable working environment
• Support and maintain other vendor database software installed on the LAN servers
• Perform User Access Management;
• Experience supporting day-today administration functions including user account management and script creation
• Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary. Perform tasks for Backup and Recovery Management including High Availability
• Install and configure storage arrays and allocate SAN and NAS storage to different OS platforms and/or administer ZFS storage pools, file system, snapshots and clones.
• Troubleshoot Hardware Issues, Installation and testing of computer peripherals
• Perform/Implement Security Monitoring and audit to identify any possible security intrusions or breaches.
b. Minimum of 2 years experience
c. Familiar with basic UNIX principles and commands, file manipulations and file editor
d. Understanding of UNIX and LINUX Operating systems, file systems, storage environments, and networking protocols
e. Knowledgeable in Windows, Unix, Linux, Unix or Linux shell scripting. Practical scripting skills in Shell, PERL, Batch, VB
f. Basic DBA skills, Basic Messaging and Collaboration concepts and tools, Active Directory, Server Virtualization
g. Practical understanding of Networking - rounting, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP and VLANs
h. Backup and Storage Management
i. Familiar and can identify or interpret crash dump files and core dump files and monitor System Logs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.