• Lead/participate in maintenance of standard processes and new process releases and provide coaching for institutionalizing them
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis for problem contracts
• Perform as a "Recovery Resource" on problem contracts
• Available to be leveraged as a resource (if available capacity) for Project/Program Management mobilization
• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
• Manage and participate in special projects as requested by Leadership
• Manage Quality Assurance pool including certifications, re-certifications and the assignment process
• Develop requirements for Quality Assurance capability development and the maintenance of Quality Assurance skills and expertise
• Driving reporting and analytics requirements for Quality Assurance management
• Facilitate and administer Quality Assurance performance/recognition feedback
• Participate in program development and continuous improvement initiatives
• Assist Project Management in process metrics definition/collection and maintenance and bringing in statistical analysis techniques for increasing predictability of the development process
• Contribute and participate productivity improvement initiatives
• Provide clear governance on quality tasks relative to insights generation and innovation
• Ensure quality measures align with program outputs or SLAs
• Create developmental road maps for Quality personnel
• Proactively Communicate relevant observations or findings with all stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.