• Interact with different functions and stakeholder. Work on projects based on Content Owner and leads instructions, applying standards and best practices.
• Create and manage web pages, add/edit content and upload/remove documents using content management systems
• Perform testing for assigned projects
• Escalate issues and/or help resolves raised issues
• Participate in post-mortem, testing activities and provide resolution to issues raised by supervisors or stakeholders
• Adhere to the project's processes and standards. Ensure content upload as per defined best practices.
• Help document procedures/process documents for site management work.
• Review assigned tickets and provide points and effort estimates
• Discuss and agree effort estimates with Site Manager to establish team’s commitments
• Manage timely update and accuracy of created content. Track and update status of assigned tickets in the tools
• Other Adhoc requests and tasks
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.