• Design and develop policy and process updates
• Drive compliance by implementing and/or localizing processes to support the policy.
• Implement and/or strengthen controls to safeguard compliance to policies and process
• Provide leadership and direction to a small to medium sized team in their day to day tasks of supporting recruitment related support functions regarding recruitment policy, process and compliance.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and project representatives to push for completion various projects and initiatives on recruitment process, policy & compliance.
• Respond to general and detailed inquiries which impacts recruitment.
• Supervise and/or facilitate creation of process documents, announcements and presentations to various stakeholders in and outside of recruitment.
• Supervise and/or facilitate Process and Policy specific training delivery.
• Supervise and Manage RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions) logs on Process & Policy related projects.
• Ensure compliance to policies and processes affecting it
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.