The HR Talent Fulfillment Analyst will identify key talent needs to execute business strategy and develop plans to proactively address the needs of the customer. S/He will match supply to the demand, close roles, manage scheduling issues & execute sourcing strategy across one or more channels to optimize resource plans considering cost & availability of resources
• Create and Optimize project resource plans by: understanding new demand via new business or client meetings; providing perspective on resource availability/challenges; and working with Resource Pools to address sourcing challenges and improvement opportunities.
• Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fulfillment channels.
• Responsible for all client demand – helping to manage open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues. Their scope includes all roles regardless of channel (e.g. including off-shore DCs, contractors, client specific hires, expat staffing etc.)
• Work with Resource Pool Specialists, Recruitment, Talent Fulfillment Specialists, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan.
• Balance the transactional and the strategic elements of client level supply/demand management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.