• Analyze and designs the system requirements
• Create RAML Specifications as API contracts for development
• Understand and implement Dataweave scripts.
• Communicate with the Project Client and Onshore counterpart
• Deploy APIs to Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric, On-prem workers, etc.
• Practice API-Led Connectivity
• Implement Basic Policies in API Manager
• Create/Manage Basic CI/CD Pipelines (Maven Plugin, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course, preferably IT related courses
• Must have hands on experience in MuleSoft (Mule 4 preferably)
• Must have at least 1-2 years related experience Base Skills: Java, System Integration-related experience, Apigee, Talend, Informatica, Knowledge in SOAP/REST Web Services, JMS, Spring
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.