• Responsible for providing inputs to internal and external requirements – reports, flux analysis, FS reviews, Account Reconciliation presentations, etc., in order for Tower Lead to hold management reviews
• Ensures all assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations are reviewed and approved timely and possess the required quality
• Ensures that all reconciling items are resolved within the policy period
• Ensures issues that require escalation follow the escalation matrix
• Assigned subject matter expert in Regulatory Surveys
• Identify, and if needed run and co-sponsor, Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives
• Additional operational responsibility for Service Delivery, when applicable or assigned
• Understands the business and Finance agenda and translates that into Finance actions/priorities
• Handles escalations, issues and concerns related to Financial Reporting from different stakeholders
• Builds relationships across Accenture
• Participates in monthly service management reviews with key stakeholders
• Assist in facilitation of requests for services that are beyond the standard services
• Responsible for managing SLAs and relationships with other groups
• Develop and maintain working relationships with entity, workgroup and geographic key contacts
• Assist in building strong succession plan for self, and BCP for team
• Assists team members with their assigned work
• Demonstrate effective teaming skills both within and outside of the team
• Encourage team members to share knowledge and to leverage proven best practices
• Participate in people development activities outside of the team (e.g. community activities, and teaching)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.