The Executive Support Analyst will provide professional secretarial and administrative support to various executives and independently completes a variety of assigned tasks (including transaction-based) to meet goals under general supervision and/or established guidelines, working in a team environment.
• Screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements
• Preparing reports, training and supervising other support staff, and customer relations
• Preparing documents and correspondence according to company guidelines, research and gathering of information from identified sources
• Arranging travel and complex meetings and assisting with special projects
• Handling MDs with critical roles and responsibilities including Level 3 and up
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.