The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading various continuous improvement projects by ensuring that all project deliverables are met. The role requires a highly flexible candidate who is able to respond to a dynamic and challenging environment.<br/>
• Manage and execute end-to-end continuous improvements projects relating to Collections, Cash Applications and Credit Risk<br/>
• Coordinate work with the delivery team to ensure deadlines/project milestones and customer requirements are achieved and standard processes are being followed. Drive the completion of client deliverables<br/>
• Manage the effort for reporting, analyzing and forecasting the critical business activities for projects<br/>
• Help set client expectation, and act as delivery escalation point <br/>
• Responsible for providing regular status updates on current project(s) to client & Accenture<br/>
• Ensure compliance control by developing and implementing proper and effective controls to support Process & Compliance controls, SOX requirements, Privacy Administration and Compliance Administration<br/>
• Establish effective change management process by recommending operating efficiency improvements and undertake assigned local / global projects and internal initiatives<br/>
• Responsible for providing assurance to the client that proper internal controls are in place and that the client’s assets and obligations are accurately reflected<br/>
• Manage and ensure project’s Client Data Protection measures are enforced<br/>
• Represent the team in fronting business discussions with internal and external stakeholders<br/>
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.