• Responsible for providing training and education to Customer Service Representatives to ensure they are equipped with the necessary skills to resolve customer issues in a timely manner and meet operational metrics
• Responsible for coaching telco associates to ensure that they are equipped with top-level phone communication skills
• Ensure call qualitative and quantitative standards are observed in meeting customer care needs to drive key performance metrics identified by the business
• Responsible in supporting the training team by providing training facilitation support and/or administrative assistance to any assigned training class of Customer Service Representatives
• Work with the class during nesting to help them successfully meet operational targets and transition to becoming full-time production agents
• Continuously work on improving facilitation skills and training methodology based on feedback and results from previous training classes
• Continuously review training material and update obsolete concepts and processes
• Facilitate Continuous Education training as needed to train existing agents on new products, services, methods, and/or capabilities
• Other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor related to the team's responsibilities and objectives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.