The Corporate Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of Marketing and Communications (MC) programs that engage and inform all Accenture employees and/or sub-groups of employees, attract and educate top talent (potential hires) and help our clients become successful businesses.
• Develop and execute MC programs aligned to the strategy.
• Develop and implement MC activities to support: Accenture leadership, employee engagement and retention efforts, employee experience and “great place to work” activities, corporate/ employer branding campaigns and initiatives, talent brand campaigns and initiatives, client marketing efforts and initiatives, among others
• Support the Accenture strategic priorities and continue to build the Accenture brand internally and externally
• Oversee program execution to ensure successful completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. This includes tracking and reporting results metrics and success measurement
• Manage marketing budget for area of responsibility
• Adhere to all communications policies and protocols
• Support and assist MC leadership and other projects/ campaigns as assigned
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.