- Job description
Provide support in scheduling portion of planning and event management for training programs globally.
• Perform Scheduling of Internal and External courses from demand schedules, based on planned volumes and locations and using specified resources.
• Perform daily scheduling tasks in multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS) systems, taking into consideration the different national holidays by country and location.
• Use Learning Management Systems (e.g. Client LMS, Accenture Sum Total LMS) to input class details for course schedules.
• Complete system screens to accurately enter data to Client Systems / LMS.
• Contact vendors, external instructors, facility owners etc. to arrange and confirm class schedules.
• Allocate rooms, visual aids, instructor to courses based on defined business rules.
• Solve basic resource conflicts by selecting viable alternatives from a defined list.
• Escalate potential issues to Delivery Services Management, Capability Management and / or Scheduling Team Lead.
• Assign Instructor resources based on guidance documents showing the required parameters to be used.
• Work with team lead and the QA role to ensure that the best-fit resources are assigned. This may include reworking the schedule following reassignment of internal instructors to meet utilization guidelines or from classes that get cancelled.
• Respond to incoming mail in the Scheduling mailbox and respond within the timeframes stated in agreement and processes.
+ Basic qualifications
• College graduate
• At least 6 months of work experience in learning and development, or in a training associate role doing the following: back-end admin work, event management, logistics, assigning instructors, checking of demand schedule, scheduling of trainings globally
• Open to day shift role (6am-3pm)
• Amenable to work in Quezon City
• Good organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Multi-cultural awareness.
• Passion for customer service.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Focus on high data accuracy.
• Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
• Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate