Critical services include but are not limited to the support of incident management, MMS security provisioning, and design/testing of tool updates.
This position reports to Sales & Pricing Performance Application Architecture Senior Managers, Managers, or Associate Managers.
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Be an individual contributor with ability to recognize and seek guidance on competing priorities
• May supervise and be a people lead for a small team with oversight from a supervisor
• Help create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
• Provide input into the creation of operational processes and tool design/maintenance
• Demonstrate knowledge of S&PP Service Areas and how Application Architecture supports them with expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Demonstrate knowledge of tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Have an understanding of where and how S&PP Application Architecture fits into the bigger Accenture picture
• Responsible for an area of low to medium size/complexity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.