- Job description
Process accurate and timely plan set up utilizing policy guidelines and in accordance with key performance measures and first claim/first call resolution.
Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools. Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems. Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
• Receives and conducts internal audit for Documents
o Identifies if case is intended for High Level or Full Audit and aligns analysts for audit based on error risk or internal audit strategy
o Performs audit using the audit tool and all identified resources - checklists, client procedures, and audit assessment template
o Identifies root causes and performs trending analysis as needed supported by the Quality & Training Lead
o Delivers work within standard timing or as identified by the Quality and Training Lead
o Performs rush audits as necessary
o Performs recheck audit as necessary
o Delivers work as per productivity targets and quality standards based on scorecard requirements
• Participates in internal calibration meetings Quality and Training Lead
• May be tasked to process/be in production to ensure alignment to current procedures and or assist in inventory as needed
• May be tasked to facilitate up training or knowledge checks as needed
+ Basic qualifications
• Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree/College Degree in any field
• 1 - 2 years’ experience
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Problem solving skills.
• Well organized.
• Ability to prioritize tasks/work effectively.
• Ability to analyze financial information and reports.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Conveys information clearly and effectively both written and verbal
• Remains focused on improving communication skills while continuously enhancing knowledge on client products and services
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills
• Strong English written and verbal skills
• Works well with others
• Develops rapport and trust
• Participates actively in team discussions and activities
• Understands the relevant aspects of the client products/services supported
• Strives to maintain a sound knowledge of the client
• Concentrates on fostering processing efficiencies while meeting quality standards
• Displays exemplary analysis and problem solving capabilities
• Focuses on achieving client goals
• Flexible and trainable
• Aims to maintain excellent relations with the client, team and internal contacts
• Strives to maintain a sound knowledge of the support
• Maintains customer focus and service orientation
Willing to work in night shift and flexible schedule.