• Prepares Journal Entries in accordance with relevant local and global standards including but not limited to meeting both internal and external requirements while fostering key relationships with delivery stakeholders both locally and globally.
• Reconciles assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations that prepared timely and possesses the required quality.
• Ensures all recon outstanding items are resolved within the policy period and any issue that requires escalation follow the escalation matrix
• Analyze and own assigned Global Lead Accounts to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of the balances
• Reviews Purchase Requisitions regarding general ledger use and correctness of tax requirements (tax code and proper tax rates as applicable)
• Identify and participate in Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.