• Reporting all suspected or confirmed issues or concerns immediately to a manager and/or the Compliance Department.
• Responsible for verifying that all clinical USRN associates maintain active, documented licensure while working in production and removing clinical associates from production when USRN licensure is inactive or expired.
• Reports instances of expired or lapsed licensure on the date of discovery to the PMO team and to the Compliance Department.
• Facilitate accreditation by participating and /or conducting in audits as needed.
• Provides leadership, mentoring, and supervision of staff.
• Responsible for reporting known or suspected data disclosures on the day of discovery to the Compliance Department and for conducting follow up investigation as needed.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for performance deviations and implement improvement plans and associate coaching as needed.
• Study and analyze VOC (Voice of customer) trend and customer feedback and work towards improving performance
• Attends client meetings and discussions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.