- Job description
Deliver high-quality training to audiences using a variety of media types. Provide course and learner feedback to key stakeholders. Maintain the highest level of expertise in the area of specialty and interact with subject matter experts in new course development. Monitor the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes, including classroom, courseware/curriculum and instructor readiness, and prepare internal faculty members to conduct sessions
+ Basic qualifications
- Non-negotiable: Holds current and unrestricted US Registered Nurse license. Holds state specific RN licensure as required.
- Non-negotiable: A minimum of 3 months of prior working experience in a clinical setting required
- Proficient analytical, problem solving, and critical clinical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, required
- Basic computer knowledge with the ability to learn additional computer programs, required
- Must pass US Berlitz B2 level (or equivalent such as IELTS, TOEFL, Versant) upon hire (non-US resident
- Non-negotiable: Must have 2 years teaching experience in the academe
- Experience as a clinical instructor will be a plus!